Inspiring And Enabling People
To Make A Difference
Our mission at Simesco is to develop an army of DELT? Change Agents, fully equipped to make a difference at work, at home and in our global community.
The programmes below are all recognised Development Programmes by the Institute of Leadership and Management.
Join The Greats™
There are Greats in every industry, in every organisation, in every community and in every family. You will have your own Greats in your life that you would like to emulate. The Join The Greats programme was developed to help ambitious and talented individuals to deliver change and make a difference at work, at home or in our global community.
This innovative, online, home study development programme is designed to help you move to the next level in your career and in life. Over forty hours of training is delivered over a 120 day period in a bespoke multimedia learning environment that includes videos, reading materials, a mastermind forum, webinars and links to other great resources.
The programme is designed to fit alongside your job and is accompanied by an assignment that can benefit your workplace or another area of your life. You will be supported throughout and key milestones along the way make it easy to stay on track.
This programme is particularly relevant for you if:
- You are at a cross-roads in your career
- You want to supplement your technical/industry skills with the critical skills that will differentiate you as a future leader
- You are ambitious and want to influence your industry / organisation / community
- You want to make a difference in the lives of others.
To find out more about how the Join The Greats programme could enhance your transform your career or enhance the performance of the emerging talent in your organisation, Contact Us today.
Simon Phillips’ new book on how to effectively regain control of your time is the result of more than 20 years of research and practical experience of coaching and mentoring clients from all over the world. This training programme draws on all of that experience and equips you to:
- Balance your life
- Become more disciplined
- Get the best out of everyone around you
- Regain control over digital tools like email and social media
- Achieve your Lifetime Goals
For more details please Contact Us and let us know how we can help.
Look out too for our Open Workshops or connect with us through our social media icons at the top right of the page to receive advanced information.
Follow this link to find out more about the book – Mastering Time 24/7
Simesco’s DELTA Model is a 5 step process for making change happen. It has been developed over many years of working alongside clients from all industries as they have implemented transformational change programmes across their organisations.
Simesco’s DELT? Change Agent programme has enabled individuals and whole service improvement teams to deliver change in environments where the 75% failure rate for change delivery had been the norm – imagine what that could mean to your bottom-line results at the end of the year!
This development programme will equip you with all the skills and the mindset to become a key player in any improvement projects. Specifically, you will learn how to:
- Assess the motivation for and capability to make the change happen
- Plan change quickly, effectively and with all of the key stakeholders on-board
- Lead change and support other leaders of change
- Deliver sustainable change
- Accelerate future change and enhance the confidence of your organisation.
Contact Us if you would like to find out more.
Research shows that effective networking can beat traditional methods of gaining new business and that learning the skills and tools to be an effective networker can give you the competitive advantage over your competition. This is equally true when building internal networks in the workplace.
This programme was developed by Simesco’s Simon Phillips who has been building his networks since the 1980’s. As a Regional Director of Business Scene, Simon designed and hosted the first ever Connections event in the UK, combining multiple networks in a regional event that transformed the way people thought about live networking.
Simon is also the leader of an online network of trainers, coaches and consultants with more than 700 members worldwide. This programme includes:
- A tried and trusted 5 Step process for “Working the Room” and getting a great ROI on attendance at live networking events
- The essential skills you need to build your professional networks in every area of you life
- Strategies for getting the most out of the online social networks from building a platform for your career through to building a following of fans for your business.
This programme is packed with the Do’s and Don’t’s of networking (learned the hard way over the last twenty years) and will not just save you time but double your effectiveness in this area. Get in touch if you would like to find out more.